Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Weight update!

OK, gratuitous I know but I had to say it. On my birthday March 1st this year I was DISMAYED to step on the scale and see 198 LBS. Today, after spending 11 of the last 14 days working out the scale read 188 LBS. WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! 10 more LBS to go! Half way to the goal!
In an ideal world that would mean I'm two weeks from the goal but even if I can sustain I'm doubtful that losing 20 LBS in a month is possible, nevermind healthy. Fuck it. 4 days a week, 2 hours a day, 1800 calories a day (or less). I burned 500 calories today running 4 miles in an hour.
Stay tuned for Thursday's even more gratuitous HNT!

7 comments:

blair said...

Looking forward to seeing this weeks leaner and meaner HNT! You are doing awesome!
btw, you can email me anytime
notblair9@yahoo.com

Don't loose too much weight. Us girlz like a little something to hold on to ;)

xoxo
NotBlair

Lori Stewart Weidert said...

Damn you and your male metabolism.

I mean...Congratulations.

MG said...

wtg, congrats, and I'm anxiously awaiting HNT

Rebecca said...

Well done you!! Can't wait to see the results ;)

lime said...

great job! i was working to loose some extra weight before i mangled mt arm. now i am just hoping not to put more on while i lay around all drugged up. and ya know that one hnt from between a woman's thighs is still seared into my brain. that was so hot

AndyT13 said...

You're all sweet! I know I shouldn't be boasting but I'm so happy to be creeping AWAY from 200 LBS instead of steadily towards it.

Robin Alexa said...

Congrats dude!