Monday, April 03, 2006

Palm Beach Aruba


Well, there it is; Palm Beach Resort in Aruba. We sailed, we ate, we drank, we gambled and otherwise did all the usual stuff you do at such a place. Just another crappy week in Paradise. I did something I rarely do on vacation: I relaxed. Usually I'm all about adventure but I just wanted to chill and chill I did. I worked out a bunch at the gym, got a light tan and just hung on the beach. Sat in with an island band; that was cool. There was beaucoup security at the airport; double screening on everything. I wanted to ask if they were looking for something in particular but I hate jail so I didn't. I can't take this hectic NY lifestyle anymore. I fear I have contracted a fatal dose of Island Fever. Anyway I missed you all; I hope everyone is well. Peace.

3 comments:

DaMasta said...

"I wanted to ask if they were looking for something in particular but I hate jail so I didn't."

LMAO, classic.

ell said...

enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!!

lime said...

we missed you too, glad it's been a good time though.