Tuesday, April 04, 2006

A Very Serene Picture


Even though I've a metric assload of things to do life is seeming serene as in this picture. I'm feeling like I know what I want and what I have to do to get it. It's a bit daunting but at the same time exhilirating. Don't stop de carnival! I look kind of fat and happy in this picture but even though I've gained some weight I've been working out and doing yoga and I'm more fit and flexible than I've been in some time. Here's to continuing that trend. L'chaim!

4 comments:

Bougie Black Boy said...

look at your hair blowing in the wind like a white girl!

AndyT13 said...

Ever hear of a band called X?
As quoted by the Chili Peppers:
www.plyrics.com/lyrics/x/whitegirl.html

MG said...

dude, great pic, I love those moments....

unfortunately my current moment's not so serene.

but, glad to see you back and all...

lime said...

great picture and even greater to be inthe place you feel you are. L'chaim!