Thursday, April 27, 2006

The Wisdom Of Funky Bugs Pre HNT

OK, today's HNT post will be late. I have to take and post it when I get home from the gym tonight all pumped up around 8 PM EST. I hope it doesn't disappoint. I know I've been hyping the shot. Meanwhile I offer you this Pre-HNT pic. The nose knows.

Also, I need to post some props for my favorite bug FUNKY pictured below:

See, Funky pointed out in her morning's musings that she heard a bird singing in the darkness awaiting the dawn. She promised to share that feeling with the world and it hit me. I'm in a dark lonely place now and I realized I need to break free of the prison of my own devices so instead of drinking myself into oblivion at home alone again tonight I called some friends and went out. This got me a lead on a gig plus I booked myself at another bar in another bar two weeks hence and followed up on a third gig for June. Like the bird I need to sing in the darkness until the light hits me. The spark of my music caught fire today and I have Funky to thank for it. You are a gem Robyn. My thanks to you and The Family Bug. God bless. Oh and HHNT!

22 comments:

lecram sinun said...

Great shot! Cheers and Happy HNT!

S said...

Wow, so glad you had that moment of inspiration when you needed it! HNNT

Leesa said...

I love it ;) HHNT!

Wenchy said...

Thinking of you.

Suze said...

Lovely shot. That's what friends are for.

Happy HNT sweetie ;)

lime said...

th nose knows. HHNT

Madame X said...

ANDY!!!

Feckin hell in rehearsal's until may 12!!!!

You gotta come see the show, babe!

The Lily said...

This nose says: "I am going to head butt you. Rar!" All that said, it's a very nice nose, Andy.

HHNT!

JUnderCovers said...

Good for you, Andy. Glad to hear you found light at the end of the tunnel.

Ryan said...

hey andy hhnt im checking your friend out 2 thanx 4 telling me.

Anonymous said...

Fantastic picture! But does pumped equal angry? Agree with the commenter above about the RAR! I love face closeups - so much character in so few pixels. Happy HNT! And thank you, by the way, for stopping to look at my entry. : )

Darkneuro said...

So I'll check back this evening... SIGH.. :P

Lee Ann said...

ok, anxiously awaiting...meanwhile, very nice pic! Happy HNT!

Avery's mom said...

Cant wait to see you buffed up
happy HNt

betchacantguesswho said...

Lovely post!! Cheers!! HHNT!

The Melody Censor said...

Keep singing little bird..the light will follow!

Rebecca said...

Inspiration is a wonderful thing.

And so is that nose ;-)

HHNT!

Melissa said...

So glad she shared about a bird singing in the darkness..
thats beautiful.
I've been in that dark spot that emptiness. I hear your pain and am glad you're searching for the light!
Happy HNT!!!

Moosekahl said...

You look so concerned in that picture! Congrats on the gigs. HappyHNT

Aisha T. said...

Thanks for the pre-HNT Andy! Can't wait to see the pumped up version!

T - Another Geek Girl said...

I was beginning to worry.

Now where is it?

I'm waiting.

Robin said...

This just means more to me than I can possibly put into words, my friend. Thank you for blessing me...seriously. You blessed me, and I needed it in the worst way.
Much love to you.