Monday, August 28, 2006
Well this says it all doesn't it?
I laughed so god damned hard when I saw this that beer shot out of my nose. OK, not really. It was coffee. It's 9AM for God's sake! What do you think it is? Saturday? Well it's time for a long and meaningless meme again. I got this from Indigo.
50 Random Things:
1. My roommate and I once: got so drunk we passed out. Wait, did I say once?
2. Never in my life have I: wanted a boring life. Well, maybe once.
3. The one person who can drive me nuts, but then can always manage to make me smile is: Miss B.
4. High school was: a waste so I didn't go. Go directly to work, then directly to college. Miss 4 years of homework. Suck it losers.
5. When I'm nervous: I bite my nails like a MFer
6. The last time I cried was: over a woman. Foolish, I know.
7. If I were to get married right now, my bridesmaids/groomsmen would be: Seth, Lyle and Mike.
8. Would you rather run naked through a crowded place or have someone e-mail your deepest secret to all your friends? Walk naked. Unless chased. Then run.
9. My hair: is long, dark and wavy.
10. When I was 5 I: should have known better.
11. Last Christmas: was like every Xmas. Not a big fan.
12. When I turn my head left: my neck hurts.
13. I should be: working. Or working out.
14. When I look down I see: Beer gut! Off to the gym tonight!
15. The craziest recent event was: eh, you were there.
16. If I were a character on "Friends" I'd be: the producer. Or maybe the writer or composer.
17. By this time next year: I hope to have conquered the world. Or at least this area.
18. My favorite aunt is: dead.
19. I have a hard time understanding: people.
20. One time at a family gathering: there was an argument over a shot gun that nearly ended with an axe.
21. You know I like you if: I haven't punched you.
22. If I won an award, the first person (people) I'd thank: All thanks to God from whom all things procede!
23. Take my advice: do it. Just do that f*cker.
24. My ideal breakfast is: bacon, eggs up, homefries, OJ and coffee.
25. If you visit my home town: go to the mall.
26. Sometime soon I plan to visit: Maine. Yes, Maine.
27. If you spend the night at my house: get ready to party!
28. I'd stop my wedding if: I can't even start the f*cker!
29. The world could do without: all these damned people.
30. I'd rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: ...uh, no nevermind. I'll pass on THAT thanks.
31. The most recent thing I've bought myself is: A book and some CDs.
32. The most recent thing someone else bought for me is: a portable amp. Thanks Seth!
33. My favorite blonde is: Miss B.
34. My favorite brunette is: Miss B.
35. My car must have a sign on it that reads: Hazardous materials.
36. The last time I was drunk: was last night. And the night before. Etc...
37. The animals I would like to see flying besides birds: People. Imagine taking a real flying f*ck!
38. I shouldn't have been: doing that.
39. Have you ever shaved your pubic hair? Not so much.
40. Last night I: Played my guitar until midnight.
41. There's this girl I know who: I'd do anything for.
42. I don't know: why.
43. A better name for me would be: Rex Guitarz.
44. If I ever go back to school I'll: become a f*cking lawyer.
45. How many days until my birthday?: Don't know; don't care.
46. One dead celebrity I wish I'd met is: Marilyn Monroe buns up and kneeling.
47. I've lived at my current address for: two years.
48. I've been told I look like: Bono. About a million times.
49. If I could have any car, it would be: Red Barchetta. No wait, 57 Black Vincent. No wait...
50. If I got a new cat tomorrow, I would name it: Dog food. I hate cats. Oh they're cute and cuddly but they don't make good pets. Stinky, dirty, sheddy, screaming... Bah.
Out doors with you. Go catch some friggin mice.
That comic is fucking hilarious. You're adorable and wonderful but highly jaded and I agree on the Marilym thing ;)
Maybe I can be your second favorite blonde, er, redhead, er, brunette. Aw hell!
Pretty sure a black vincent is a BIKE, not a CAR. Yeah, a bike with a motor, but still.
wow, I'm behind on reading over here....
I'm coming back after lunch to read this whole thing, well because I'm that interested, really...
I LOVED the cartoon, omg, that's GREAT!
...............I have always wished I looked like Marilyn
I'll do MM myself... but i disagree higly abou the cats... They are the greatest!!!
I stole this meme from you. I think it's fantastic.
Post a Comment