Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Better things

After Monday's depressing meme I decided to post this pic because it shows me happy. I'm in a really great mood here. I'm about to play a rooftop party full of people. There's plenty of beer and beautiful girls to look at. The love of my life still loved me, or so I thought at least. As for better things I have a bunch of gigs in the immediate future. I'll post the intinerary soon. I have a new car. I'll soon have a new kick ass blues band to burn the stratosphere with my stratocaster. I'm going sailing tonight. I got a call from a publisher requesting the rest of my novel. What could be better? Lot's of other good stuff is happening but you'll just have to wait to find out what. I got new batteries for my camera so I'll be taking so intersting HNT pix I hope. That's all for now. Current mood: no longer suicidal. Hopeful even.

8 comments:

Winterswan said...

I'm really happy that you're feeling better. As long as I've known you, you've never stayed on the bottom for long. You're one of the most resourceful people I know. Lotsa Love!

The Melody Censor said...

Yay! I like hopeful Andy! Not that i don't like all the other Andy's that come with the package...
Glad to hear you've got a positive note in your soundtrack today!
Happy Wednesday!

MG said...

a very wise person told me that only crazy people are happy all the time :)

You look good happy though, hope it stays with you a few days ;)

lime said...

hopeful is good and i like to see yo usmile.

Stealth said...

wow. my current mood is no longer suicidal either...I think a man spitting coffee all over his keyboard helped snap me out of it...

-*wink*

Anonymous said...

I remember that pic from a while ago... ;-) You'll be happy again... and probably even more.. ;-)
Happy HNT!

Katie :) said...

It would be really cool to hear you play some day! :)
Time for a webcast man! :)
Keep your chin up. HHNT

Green Eyes said...

Always great to hear when good things are happening! Publisher? Awesome, Andy! That's great news! Wishing you the best of luck!