Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Wednesday One off




Busy day today. Up at 7, load up the car with guitar stuff, drive to gym, 25 minutes on treadmill (a mile and a half) and 20 minutes on abs. Ug. They've been hurting for days but I can't seem to get the fat off me. I lost another pound though. 178 lbs when I stepped on the scale. Sigh. 13 lbs to go. Yes, I revised my target weight down to 165 lbs. What good is a target if it's not unreachable? I ask you! I always say "Aim for the stars and you might find yourself on a mountain top." I talked to the personal trainer Jim and he was like "Oh yeah I've been watching you. You look great now." He leered. "I was like "Eeeeeeeeyah, uh....thanks...Jim." Ladies, all the cute ones are queer. If you want a real man to curl your toes and make you scream "YES!" over and over you need a short, fat, ugly guy with a hungry gleam in his eye when he looks at you that says "ANIMAL!". What? I'm serious! Anyway, thence to work, and a meeting at noon. I'm going to stop counting days. Who cares how long it's been? All that matters is today. After the meeting it's back to work, then drive to NYC to perform at a benefit for the homeless hosted by NCS at Triad in NYC. Opening for Phil Roy and backing up Curtis Willis. I imagine it'll be 10 PM or so by the time I get home. I can't seem to get to sleep before 2AM. Dammit! Been reading a lot of old Robert Heinlein books I picked up for a song at the used bookstore. He's kind of campy but I love his writing style. I should really start writing the novel tonight. I'm way the fuck behind schedule for National Novel Writing Month. I did it last year but this year I'm not very motivated. I dunno why LOL. It's not like I have anything else going on!

8 comments:

lime said...

notice is hereby given: short fat ugly guys with hungry looks who know how to curl a woman's toes may now submit applications at house of lime. must not mind cottage cheese thighs or abs crisscrossed in stretchmarks. the right applicant will receive an excellent benefits package. EOE

Lori Stewart Weidert said...

I don't mind short, fat, & ugly guys, but that hungry gleam often scares the bejeezus out of me. I turn into a human pill bug, and roll up.

Good for you, gym & everything.

Anonymous said...

I hear that the guys who can breathe through their ears are also good for toe curls.

Bougie Black Boy said...

178lbs? thats not big.. unless you are 5ft tall... how tall are you!?!? I'm sure you look fine. Email me and i'll tell you my weight-loss plan

Bella said...

Good luck tonight with the concert, Andy!!!

Writer's block is okay; it means that your mind is holding out for something inspiring and perhaps SHOCKING! lol

Stealth said...

Hiya Andy!

I think I will do some eliptical fun today!!!

I want to gain weight back in my arse.

Better for the spankings...you are doing great - keep it up darling!

ALRO said...

i'm in the middle of writing a novel myself!!

And guess what man!?? Got my new AXE!!

Posted a pic of the delivery on my blog!!

Man can't wait to plug'er in ... but even just acoustically - it sounds sweet!

Winterswan said...

Just wanted to drop you a hello!!!! Congrats on the day count. One day at a time. Having support really helps; it's helped me immensely. If I didn't have the help, I would've succumbed to the Gods of Samuel Adams long ago. Much love coming your way!!!