Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Money AND Sex!


Sorry, I'm only picturing the money right now. However, I noticed that pretty much everything I do and everything I've ever done boils down to those two things. I think that basically means that I'm a total whore. That's not really a surprise but it aggravates me sometimes. Well, lots of times indirectly, but sometimes directly. Wouldn't it be nice if, just once in a while, I did something that wasn't either for my wallet, my dick, or both? Oh well. Maybe I'll flap my arms and fly to the moon too. That's seems about as likely, if not more so. Don't mind me. I've been in a bad mood for days. See me around January 3d. I should be better by then. L'chiam y'all.

5 comments:

AndyT13 said...

Uh...the good of all mankind? I dunno, feed the homeless, eat the starving children, whatever those friggin' good two shoes types do this time of year to ease their filthy consciences. God, that's hard to even spell! Love,
Your favorite little slut whore- Andy

Lori Stewart Weidert said...

So, are you getting laid or paid to do this blog?

AndyT13 said...

L'chaim y'all? Do they make redneck jews?

I have indeed sold my body and soul at various times. That makes me a ho. I'm not proud of it exactly but not ashamed either. It just is. *8'P

And the answer, GNG, is 'laid'. It's really a by-product but I'll take it. :-)

Robin said...

I feel so cheap -- I know you don't read my blog for its income value... ;)

Theresa said...

You don't have to be Mary-Fuckin'-Sunshine to be loveable, Sweets!