Saturday, December 31, 2005

Fuck 2006

This is without a doubt, beyond compare or exception the worst NewYear's Eve of my entire life. I haven't eaten in days, I can't sleep unless I'm drunk which I've been for several days. I can't imagine how I went to work. From the way my stomach feels I'm pretty sure I'm going to be throwing up blood pretty soon. I'm kind of looking forward to it actually. A nice long stay at the hospital should start the year off right. My hands are shaking uncontrollably and I have the good fortune of entertaining my sister and her boyfriend for the next several days. She looks worried.
Laurie gets the best bloggy friend of the year award for checking up on me. I'm sorry the news isn't good but my appreciation for your concern is unparalleled. Send me your snail mail addy and I'll mail you that painting you like. There is an upside here, however pale and pathetic. I've been writing and recording songs. I almost have enough for a post humous album. I'll post some mp3s for your perusal maybe tomorrow. Maybe there'll be a terrorist attack in Times Square and my pain will be instantly erased. Here's hoping. Ciao.

No comments: