Saturday, December 10, 2005

Bondage Tango Titans

This morning I dreamed that should be the name of the new music project. On the cover I picture a line drawing of three couples in 1950's clothes smiling and dancing hand in hand, but with ropes tied to their wrists and to the ceiling, against a light blue and pink background. Where do I GET this crap? I'll try to come up with a picture and post it later. Weird. Teenage Bongo Titans? Bondage Tango teens? Bingo Bondage Teenage Titans? What the fuck? Bondage Tango Titans. OK.

2 comments:

Bougie Black Boy said...

hmmmm... yeah but we artists think insanely. I think a lot of your readers haven't seen your artwork yet. And, after seeing your great artwork, I'd only expect for your mind to come up with something like the Bondage Tango Titans!

Blondage said...

I tend to have Bondage-on-the-brain too. ;)