Friday, February 23, 2007

Gearjammers Live at The Striped Bass



Ladeeeees aaaaaand Gentlemaaaaaan!!! The Gearjammers Band is performing live! Saturday Night February 24th at The Striped Bass Restaurant in Tarrytown NY www.stripedbassny.com Show starts at 9PM - NO COVER

Striped Bass Restaurant 236 W. Main Street at the Tarrytown Boat Club Great Seafood Dining on the Hudson River in Westchester County Tarrytown, New York (914) 366-4455

Featuring an all new rhythm section!
The mighty Ric LuBell from Not Dead Yet on Bass!
http://notdeadyetonline.com/
-and-
The astonishing Pete Roan from Gravity Krush on Drums!
http://www.gravitykrush.com/home.htm

Come! See!

8 comments:

Lori Stewart Weidert said...

Wish I could be there! Knock 'em dead, kid.

Bud said...

Hope you guys are gigging when I'm up there in July.

Anonymous said...

Well... One day... I'll be there.... you better be ready for me... ;-)))
Have a good week end, Andy!

lime said...

dammit and here i sit all by myself on a friday night....all three kids and the hubby gone....damn damn damn.

well hope the gig goes well.

SIMPLY ME said...

striped bass is yummy

Theresa said...

I was thinking about you last night. I hope the show went well, Babe!

Winterswan said...

Hope the gig went awesomely well!!! One of these days I'll get to see you play again!

Chick said...

I love Tarrytown. I'll check to see if I have plans that day...seeing your band would be great fun.