Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Salsa Dancing Pt II - Ouch!


OK, salsa dance class Pt II - Ouch! I did something stupid. I wore boots this week to be a little taller because the girls in the class last week were all kinds of tall (especially in heels). I was fine while I was dancing but this morning my right ankle is killing me. I need to get some good dance shoes with the cuban heels baby! This picture sums up why I started doing this. Let's face it, salsa dancing is sexy. Super sexy in a woman and muy macho in a guy. You dance close, lots of touching; Rowr! I want to be that guy!

8 comments:

lime said...

heck, that picture sums up why I want to learn salsa dancing and i'd be quite thrilled to be that girl.

DaMasta said...

Salsa dancing is soooo much fun! I haven't done it since college... I was in this Ballroom dancing club (before the Dancing with the Stars days LOL) and when I joined, we were learning Salsa. We would meet up at this club in Austin and the dance lesson would be from 7-8pm and then the live salsa band would start at 9pm and we would dance all night! I didn't have a clue as to what I was doing, but it sure was fun! My bf told me he wanted to learn how to dance, so I think that'll be our next hobby. Hope your ankle heals up.

Biscuit said...

uh...yeh...works for me! Will you post a video of you getting your Patrick Swayze on? 'Cause that would be hot!

Winterswan said...

I think I would get way too turned on dancing like this and if my dance partner wasn't my husband that might be a bit embarassing. I get turned on just watching other people do it (provided they look even remotely like the people in this picture...). I hope your foot feels better. Gotta do it Miami style, baby!! Cuban heels all the way!

Anonymous said...

Salsa is more than sexy... I love dancing with Latino and Black American who are really leading and rocking the female body... They take the charge of it... and the lady bettr follow... ;-) And yes... the turn is... WEEEEEEEEEE.... ;-))

Dallas Meow said...

I want to be that GIRL!
Guess if I danced more often .... hmmmmmmm

MG said...

so when you get all salsa'd up, come down here and give me a few lessons...

Bougie Black Boy said...

For a sec. I thought that pic was of you! but you are much more suave than he could be.