Monday, February 05, 2007

Lithium


I'm so happy cause today I've found my friends ...They're in my head
I'm so ugly, but thats okay, cause so are you ...We broke our mirrors
Sunday morning is everyday for all I care ...And I'm not scared
Light my candles, in a daze cause I've found god
Yeah
I'm so lonely but thats okay, I shaved my head ...And I'm not sad
And just maybe I'm to blame for all I've heard ...But I'm not sure
I'm so excited, I cant wait to meet you there ...But I dont care
I'm so horny, but thats okay ...My will is good
Yeah
I like it - I'm not gonna crack I miss you - I'm not gonna crack
I love you - I'm not gonna crack I killed you - I'm not gonna crack
-Nirvana's "Lithium"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

First time no comments yet. I've left others recently but they never came up. Maybe that's just as well. Trying again. Hang in there sweet thing (sometimes anyway). You know where I am.

Biscuit said...

Are you one of me? I'd do the secret handshake with you to find out, but my meds create big holes in my memory and I can't remember it :)