Wednesday, February 28, 2007

The First Taste!


OK, I've been threatening (I mean promising) some audio from the new record. I have not finished overdubbing and mixing said new record and in an uncharacteristic move I refuse to release that which I consider unfinished. HOWEVER since I recorded us live last Saturday I decided to post this live recording of one of our new songs which seems to be finding considerable support amongst the fans. I therefore present you with The Mucho Macho Mambo! For those of you who are curious about The Mambo (or purists want to harrass me about my bastardization of the thing) I refer you to Wikipedia.

3 comments:

lime said...

me likey....i'm off to dance now....

jillie said...

Makes me wanna get up and shake me bootie!

Dallas Meow said...

It's-a so delish-a, everybody gonna preshi-ada

FABULOSO