Friday, September 22, 2006

Da Count




dacount

Normally I do Fuck You Friday (or Fuck Off And Die Friday if you prefer) but not today. Today I am counting the good stuff. You, my bloggy peeps, have helped me through some truly horrific shit. I am grateful to and for each and every one of you. Also very thankful that I have a job, my health, my talent, my band, gigs and a whole host of wonderful friends and family who support me in my endeavors. This Tecate's for you my dahlinks! Hopefully I'll get to hoist a bunch with my blogger buds down in Texas when I visit in two weeks. Lone Star State baby!

9 comments:

lecram sinun said...

Big counts, buddy! Cheers!

lime said...

awesome andy! good count. have a GREAT time!

Cinderella said...

Awww that's very sweet of you. I am new here but it's always nice to reflect on the good things in life, it's not all negative.

Thanks for visiting me too, have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Cheers Andy! I love to be one of your bloggy peeps (lol).

Phain said...

I agree 100% - bloggy peeps ROCK!

Anonymous said...

Oh! no... don't tell me you are going away in that state of the dictator and that you wont write here???
I'm contesting that with all the strenght I have left on Friday night... well... Saturday morning at 2h33 am... after a bottle of wine and a few beers...

Oh, well... have fun... we'll wait... ;-(((

Yeppe!! This is how strong I feel right now... Nightnight!!!

Anonymous said...

Glad to be one of the peanut gallery for ya, babe.
And when you head to Texas--make sure you lay a HUGE WET ONE on Sptifire for me, willya??

Cherrie said...

Usually I'd rather have a beer than a finger.

In my mouth, that is.

Have fun in Texas! Hope you'll check in on that red-hot Spitfire . . .

Stealth said...

and who knows what the hell happens in texas!!!

I do!! I do!!

Awesome, I didn't even know you did a count!!

so, yer like a virgin and shit...cool