Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Worlds Shortest Personality Test x 3

Ganked from Green Eyes over at A New Start. She writes some kick ass erotica! Anyway I couldn't decide on which image I liked best so I picked the three I liked best in this order. I did the "6 weird things about me" meme but I'm scared to post the stupid thing. It scares me. Just a thought: wouldn't it be nice if once and a while you'd see one of these personality tests that said "You're an idiot. You're completely insane and people should stay away from you at all costs. In fact, anyone who reads this should call the police immmediately and report you." I bet they wouldn't be as popular. None of the choices had a bad side. Show me a person like this and I'll tell you we're in Stepford CT. Nevertheless these make me feel sexy so why not? I can suspend disbelief to make myself feel better about me. So take it! Deeper! That's it! Right there! Oh GOD yes!
Your Personality Profile
You are elegant, withdrawn, and brilliant.Your mind is a weapon, able to solve any puzzle.You are also great at poking holes in arguments and common beliefs.
For you, comfort and calm are very important.You tend to thrive on your own and shrug off most affection.You prefer to protect your emotions and stay strong.

The World's Shortest Personality Test
Your Personality Profile
You are dependable, popular, and observant.Deep and thoughtful, you are prone to moodiness.In fact, your emotions tend to influence everything you do.
You are unique, creative, and expressive.You don't mind waving your freak flag every once and a while.And lucky for you, most people find your weird ways charming!
The World's Shortest Personality Test
Your Personality Profile
You are sexy, powerful, and bold.You're full of passion and energy...Sometimes this passion has a dark side. You feel most alive when you're seducing someone.You never fail to get someone's attention.Quick minded, you're also quick to lose your temper!
The World's Shortest Personality Test

4 comments:

Lil Bit said...

Fun lil quizes! If I were hangin' around in BloggerLand longer, I'd do 'em.
I still have "Weird Things" meme sittin' in draft, too! LOL!!

Anonymous said...

You got wonderful results... and for the bad results, I wont be surprised to get them soon... yes, that's how I feel about myself...

lime said...

i'm thinking we should write an antithetical quiz.....could be fun. of course i am

'twisted and skewed in my humor. quick to generate ideas but never following through. unlikely to ever amount to much.'

Green Eyes said...

*hugs* Andy!

These quizzes are addictive!