Thursday, June 08, 2006

HNT and funny meme


Time for something different. Here I photoshopped my favorite babe into a pretty dress and out of her stressful job into the country. I did it in like 2 minutes at work so the photoshopping sucks but I thought I'd share it with you anyway. In other news it's been a while since I did a silly blogger meme so...in this one you type "(your name) needs" into google and write down the first ten results. These were so funny I had to post 'em. HHNT!
Andy needs a BAD girl to find his focus!
Andy needs no help!
Andy needs a Pint!
Andy needs to upload new pictures!
Andy needs a New Pair of Shoes!
Andy needs an Entry!
Andy needs to get you know what!
Andy needs to park his car in the garage!
Andy needs to p[ut in the work!
Andy needs an entire pitcher to himself!

12 comments:

Suze said...

Very unusual and original.

Happy HNT sweetie ;)

lime said...

HHNT cute photoshopping. funny meme. i did mine m onths ago and the results were a hoot.

MG said...

Hey look, a real life paper doll... cool.

I was just thinking that I'm in need of a very BAD BOY myself... ;)
HHNT

Polt said...

Hmm, they don't make 'em like her, anymore, Andy.

HAPPY HNT!

BlackGirl said...

hahahaha pretty good!!!

HHNT!

Fame said...

You make me laugh! HHNT!

Moosekahl said...

I'll save the meme for another sleepless night but love the photoshopping! Happy HNT

James Skala said...

Nice HNT! I'm gonna have to use that meme on my blog.

Rebecca said...

Well done...

Now just a couple of requests...could you photoshop me to New York? I've got two weeks still and I'm damned well tired of waiting...

And two...I'm stealing your meme...not so much a request...but yeah...you get the idea... :D

HHNT!

Theresa said...

Love the photo-shop pic! It's so much more fun when it's obvious.

The meme is fun. The same one was going around a year or so ago. I didn't do it then, but I might do this one.

S said...

LOL ANdy, I hope you got the entire pitcher to yourself! LOL HHNT

Winterswan said...

That's a cute picture. It reminds me of Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz, for some reason.