Monday, January 16, 2006

Super Freaky

I wrote Saturday how I dreamed that My Future Wife and I had twin girls named Stasha and Tasha. That is Anastasia and Natasha. I didn't think anything of it though it was a pleasant dream and that in itself is rather odd in light of my former views on having children. We were happy; overjoyed in fact. Today, on a whim, I looked up the names. The hair on the back of my neck stood up. Anastasia means "Resurrection". Natasha means "Rebirth". Whoa. Twin girls named Resurrection and Rebirth? Considering my recent return to the church that's especially freaky. What's going on here with my subconscious? There are no coincidences and I know for sure I never knew what those names meant. Insert Twilight Zone theme here. Weird.

9 comments:

ell said...

sounds like someone is trying to tell you something. amazing what our own subconscious comes up with.

Robin said...

I lost you for awhile, Andy, so it took me awhile to get caught up.
You sound like you're on the verge of an amazing breakthrough. Please keep me posted!

Bougie Black Boy said...

are they black?

AndyT13 said...

Hahaha! The twins? No. They don't even exist yet. Er...as far as I know. In the dream they were both fair and like their mother. You kill me Stephen.

ZooooM said...

Stephen makes me laugh too. Nice one. I'm just glad to see your spirits up. he he. up. he he.

Just Brian said...

Sometimes you get the feeling that what is happening to you has to be governed by something a lot bigger than you. Wow. I don't believe in coincidences.

Bougie Black Boy said...

But in real life, we know they'll be black!

AndyT13 said...

That's only because my inner blackness will shine right on through. And Lo, they will get down with their bad selves! HA!

clew said...

Hi Andy,

Your cheeky comments on Bougie's blog always made me grin, so I thought I'd come check you out.

(checking you out) ~ Hey baby.

I know what you're thinking but don't ask, I'm already married. ;)