Monday, January 30, 2006

The First 8.3% 0f 2006 Is Over!


I'd love to tell you all that I did this self portrait by hand, in ink and on the first try. Alas, I'm bound to confess to you that it was created at Mister PicassoHead which I highly recommend.
Nevertheless I'm fond of it. It captures how I imagine myself to look if I were a caricature of a famous Horny-As-Hell writer or artist type banging every slag who crossed my path. I think I needs a cigar though, preferrably properly seasoned by Monica Lewinsky. Maybe a tumbler of whiskey would help too? Hell, when WOULDN'T a tumbler of whiskey help? I ask you...

5 comments:

Lori Stewart Weidert said...

Fun site, harder than it looks!

I dunno about that Monica cigar though...

blair said...

Hello Andy darling, that was so much fun!! You are much better at this than me! "properly seasoned by Monica Lewinsky." ... that was brilliant!

Cheers! NotBlair

Robin said...

A tumbler would work just GREAT for ME right now, I can sure tell you that.

But alas, I haven't had a drop of anything in over a week. I'm scared shitless that if I start drinking, I'll forget to stop.

Lil Bit said...

pass me a tumbler while you're at it. Fun link. Just wasted wayyy too much time trying to do it. LOL!
(thx for your South Park character link, btw last week. Funny as hell!) ;)

Dzesika said...

I must say. Mr Picassohead ... freakin' awesome.

Hope you are doing well, m'dear, despite the nightmares ... I'm right there with you on that one. If I figure out any kind of non-alcohol-related way to get rid of them, I'll let you know ...