Tuesday, January 02, 2007

VERY educational quiz!

I found this on http://headrush.typepad.com/ by way of www.gapingvoid.com
It pointed up some pretty important things I knew but hadn't thought about much.
Answer in the comments, email me or just consider yourself tagged!

0) What's your name and website URL? (optional, of course)
1) What's the most fun work you've ever done, and why?
2) A. Name one thing you did in the past that you no longer do but wish you did?
3) Name one thing you've always wanted to do but keep putting it off?
4) A. What two things would you most like to learn or be better at, and why?
5) If you could take a class/workshop/apprentice from anyone in the world living or dead, who would it be and what would you hope to learn?
6) What three words might your best friends or family use to describe you?
7) Now list two more words you wish described you...
8) What are your top three passions? (can be current or past, work, hobbies, or causes)
9) Write--and answer--one more question that YOU would ask someone
10) What is one question you wish people would ask themselves?

Unrelated Bonus: Great recommended reading list!

3 comments:

AndyT13 said...

1) Real work: Working in the boatyard. I just loved it.
Fake work: sing & play guitar.
2) Go to school!
3) Practical: buy a house.
Fun: Go to Mardi Gras/Carnival.
4) Managing money, business and time and be a better musician.
A to support B.
5) Guitar from Steve Vai. See #4
6) Smart, talented & funny.
7) Wealthy and generous.
8) S e x, music and sailing.
9) What have you done to make the world a better place?
10) What can I do to make the world a better place?

jillie said...

1)what I do now...nursing!
2)school
3)more traveling
4)a second language, manage my money
5)Not sure on that. Maybe my late grandma...our family herritage
6)loyal, unpredictable, funny
7)silly, generous
8)My dogs, gardening and SHOPPING!
9)I've worked in hospice and it's been a real eye opener knowing that I have made a difference making someone's end a little more comfortable
10)Does it always have to be about me?

Winterswan said...

I can't even think to answer this right now, but I hope your new year is starting off great. I think it's positively awesome that you're going to meetings now too; it really does get better over time. Deep down I know how sick drinking would make me, and I don't want to do it. It becomes an escape for me, and then I don't deal with life, and it ruins me creatively. Anyway, hope your day is great!!!
Love ya!