Monday, May 22, 2006

Rumor has it I'm an Artist


Here's picture of my 'studio' last year at this time. Jammed with paintings I was sure would never sell. As it turned out about half of them have since sold. That's kind of nice in retrospect. My favorite part of this picture is that in the center on the left side of the table is a mirror which shows me taking the photo. I love the fact that it looks like I'm one of the paintings. Anyway I just uploaded a metric assload of paintings and prints for sale at www.andyt13.com. Come buy some? Special price for you, my sweet bloggy peeps! Love ya! -AndyT13 BTW PLEASE CLICK HERE AND BUY MY CD?

5 comments:

lime said...

very cool. i did notice you in the shot and assumed it was a painting. very clever of you.

MG said...

wow, you are so right! That's awesome!

you contine to amaze me...
I'm sure the subliminal messages will eventually work on me.

Bougie Black Boy said...

you're the king of marketing yourself... When you come to Stainbar for my shindig, check out the artwork,... they always welcome and showcase nyc artists... maybe you should dispplay some?

Winterswan said...

That's the coolest-the picture and the fact that your paintings are selling. Sometimes I tell myself the same thing-my stuff would never sell, blah, blah, but when I'm loose and not worrying about that stuff I do the best work. I actually had some time to paint today (hooray!!!) and am pretty happy with the way my latest project is going. Cheers!!!

Winterswan said...

That's the coolest-the picture and the fact that your paintings are selling. Sometimes I tell myself the same thing-my stuff would never sell, blah, blah, but when I'm loose and not worrying about that stuff I do the best work. I actually had some time to paint today (hooray!!!) and am pretty happy with the way my latest project is going. Cheers!!!