Tuesday, May 30, 2006

I need a favor for a friend



One of my oldest and dearest friends was recently diagnosed with serious female-type cancer. She is facing this with more bravery than could reasonably be expected. She is young and has two young daughters. She will be undergoing major surgery Thursday June 1st. She is hoping for the best and preparing for the worst. She put up a website for staying in touch with family and friends through this hardship, so here's the favor I ask of you: I need y'all to show her some love. Please visit her site and wish her a speedy recovery. Tell her AndyT13 sent you. Thanks!

7 comments:

Lori Stewart Weidert said...

Check. Done.

oregoncelticlady said...

Very sad! I will send bright blessings her way!! Hey, I felt like that bear this morning!

ZooooM said...

OOF! I can't even imagine typing competent sentences during what she's going through.

Theresa said...

You're a good friend, Andy.

lime said...

lmao@ the picture and headed over to give my well wishes.

Barry said...

The picture is a good laugh. I was wondering, are you selling your CD?...sorry maybe the wrong post to make that joke. I am stopping by Terry's site.

X. Dell said...

I visited her blog, and left a message in the Caring Bridge guestbook. We'd appreciate it if you gave us updates from time to time.

I've lost a number of friends, Andy, so I know this is scary. But she has a chance to pull through this. Don't dispair yet.