Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Chris Evans

OK, I'm posting these pix of Chris Evans (The Human Torch in Fantastic Four - fun movie!) for several reasons. One: Let's face it; the guy is freaking hot already! Two: He's my new role model. Since I quit smoking and drinking and started working out THIS is what I want my tired old body to look like. I'm doing well in the shoulders and arms. Still got a ways to go on the abs but who doesn't? Oh. Him. Let's see, what else? Reason three: My friend Laurie over at http://strandedinsuburbia.blogspot.com/ posted a pic of a buff guy with no body hair that grossed me out immensely. Now THIS guy is hot. THAT guy was just weird looking. I probably offended half of the internet saying "Eh, he looks GAY." Whoops. It just slipped out (pardon the pun). Anyway I guess this is a prelude to HNT. Tomorrow I'll post a hint of my progress if I have time. I might not because the lovely Brenda is coming home after 4 days and I plan on pouncing on her like a starving tiger on a wounded wildebeast. How's THAT for an image? OK, I'm outtie.

1 comment:

Sydney said...

whatever, that chiseled pec and ab thing is waaaaaaaaaaaaay overrated. of course, guys always think they know exactly what we want.