Sunday, August 20, 2006

Weekend recap - New Car!











Well, last week my van decided that reverse was no longer an option. Fuck! After hemming and hawwing over what to do for a while I decided to lease a new car for a while. I went with 3 years/15,ooo miles a year for $242 a month. I got a Subaru. Several friends have them and everyone swears by them so hopefully it will last. I tried out a rhythm section for the new band I'm putting together. The recording came out mediocre but they were cool so we'll see. I played Sunday night for an empty house which sucked but hey I got paid so WTF? It's hard to get people to come out on a Sunday night! Anyway...that's all I got. I hope you were good while I was away. If not I hope you had fun.

5 comments:

lime said...

you're new subaru doesn't look like the one inthe picture does it?? lol

congrats

AndyT13 said...

I've gotten a little paranoid. I try not to post clear pictures of my face, my car, my house or my loved ones. I've been stalked pretty severely a couple of times so now I'm a little more cautious.
And here I thought that was something that only happened to women!

ZooooM said...

Subaru! Congrats on the new car! I've also heard those are super great vehicles.

Anonymous said...

What do you mean by mediocre?
1>recording quality Y N
2>your playing Y N
3>your singing Y N
4>the "cool guys'" Y N

Stealth said...

you have been stalked too? I just run em off with some cyber bitch smacking..did you ever pick a band name?