Friday, August 04, 2006

The Sea Rabbit Strikes!


Jo of Searabbit fame finally took me up on the photoshop challenge from last Friday. Didn't she do good? You should check out her site. When she gets her photoshop groove on she's a wild fire. I probably won't be blogging much this weekend. There's just too much to do. Y'all play nice now and don't trash the place while I'm gone. I have to go give a nice old lady a permanamament. Putcha little paddies in the water and I'll be back before you're done.

4 comments:

lime said...

she done good. hope your gigs go well

Anonymous said...

Humm... Thank you a lot for the plug... there was no need at all... but I'm glad you like the result...
Have a nice wek end!

.- said...

hmphhhhhh.
guess I need a photoshop fund ..

ZooooM said...

Just stopped by to say hi!