Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Another meme

Ganked from Erica Da Supafly - this meme spoke to me. "Do me." it said. I can't resist that.

1. If you could only keep one of your five senses, which would you keep?
Touch. At least I could still get off.

2. If you had to spend one year alone in the wilderness, where would you go?
The Caribbean. Duh.

3. If you could enact one law in your country that does not currently exist, what would it be?
Minimum intelligence test before allowing breeding. Low enough score results in sterilization. NO, RLY.

4. If you were kidnapped and allowed to call one person for one minute only, who would you call?
My lover, to say goodbye since no one's paying any ransom for me and I'm gonna die.

5. If you were to perform in the circus, what would you do?
Clown I imagine. More likely I'd be playing in the orchestra or whatever. Shoot me out of a cannon?

6. If you could change the ending of any one book ever written, which one would you pick, and how would you change it?
The bible. Revelations never sounded very good to me. Let's just have a parcheesi tournament or something.

7. If you had to cancel one day of the week forever, which day would go?
Good bye Wednesday! Two days on, one day off, two days on, two days off! Love it!

8. If you were to be given an acting role in a current T.V. show, who would you want to play?
Uh...The new chef for South Park? I'm not much for TV... What's a current show?

9. If you could wear only one color, besides black or white, for the rest of your life, what would you wear?
Purple friggin ploka dots. Stoopid farking question. Light blue, OK? Sheesh.

10. If you could have the answer to any question, what would you ask?
This is the sort of question I could mull over forever and never be satisfied.
I'm very short sighted at times. OK, how can I cure all cancer?
Then I get rich from curing cancer and help people besides! Win/Win!
What's more, while being rich won't buy happiness, it WILL buy a boat big enough to pull up right next to that fatherstabber. I like big boats parked next to happiness.

4 comments:

Green Eyes said...

I'm all for getting rid of Wednesdays now! Can we vote on this?

Anonymous said...

Ah!! Do me??? Who can resist???

I'll follow you in the Caribbeans, that's for sure... but what I'm less sure is how wild it is there... better be wild yourself... lololol...
Your lover wont pay for your release?? This is the sadest thing I ever read... ;-(
Circus... I'll be the gypsie palm reader...
I agree also on keeping touch and sterilization for every one doing under 150 IQ

Very interesting Meme... ;-)

Phain said...

what i wouldn't give to see you in purple polka dots...

ZooooM said...

I hate Wednesday's too. For whatever reason, that is the worst wake up in the morning day for me on a regular basis. It has nothing on Mondays, even after a rough weekend.