Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Destroyed

Well, I see now why they're called George Thorogood and The Delaware Destroyers! They destroyed me. Awesome! 'Twas a fun show. All good fun. Money well spent. It's nice to see he's still got it. It was a little weird because all the dudes in the band were so OLD! That made me feel old but what the hell? I still stayed up partying all night and made it n to work. Somehow. Racing tonight is going to be tough. I still have to take a new HNT pic for MG's challenge.
For the record you all suck at coming up with band names. Even worse than me! Whatsamatta witchall? Bring that shit in!

9 comments:

lime said...

glad the show was great. yer making me feel hungover just thinking about your upcoming duties though.

Green Eyes said...

Glad you had fun! Good luck with the challenge, too! Can't wait to see what you end up doing.

Anonymous said...

With old bands, you can't have nothing but a good time... ;-)) And... there is old and old... ;-)

MG said...

I did a post on our stats....
you may want to solicit some votes ;)

MG said...

and btw, I've not cast my "vote" yet ;)
hee hee

Winterswan said...

I keep trying to think of some sort of band name but haven't been able to come up with anything remotely cool yet....It's hard to picture George Thorogood as old. Does that mean I'm getting old also??? Never!!!!!!
Anyway, keep on truckin'! Love U!

Winterswan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
lime said...

hey dude, i even ran the band naming thing at my place yesterday. go check some of those suggestions.

.- said...

first concert my kids went to - my daughter didn't even walk yet :)