Friday, July 28, 2006

We race, therefore we are!


Well it's Friday. Here's a pic from last week's race. Chi's Bob's Cal 30. Bab's at the helm. I used Bob's 'steer with my foot while looking at the sail' method. Seemed to work like a charm. Huong is sitting on the rail holding a jib sheet looking serene. I'm making with the heavy metal salute. Our Bit friend Duncan looks perplexed in his shades and our old pal John looks contemplative in his pink hat. Have your machine call my machine we'll do lunch on the killing floor. Go visit Tricia
to hear me featured on her musical Monday meme. Plus she's sexy as hell!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

A bunch o' sea dogs, y'all are! I feckin *knew* that was you doing that heavy metal thing--plus I thought you had a shot glass in your hand. LOL.

Green Eyes said...

Awesome pic, Andy! Happy Friday!

Lori Stewart Weidert said...

Great pic, what fun. Check my insomnia blog, and you'll learn that I'd probably fall right to sleep if I were on your sailing team. Any room for a team napper?

Lori said...

Looks like a lot of fun.

Cherrie said...

Is it true what they say about sailors when they come back from the sea?

You don't have to answer. I know it's true!

I used to sail on my father's boat, but he's sold it (he's 82 now) and I kind of miss the experience. No racing, though . . . too much work!

T - Another Geek Girl said...

Racing is fun, but I like a nice, slow sail too. Soon.