Thursday, July 20, 2006

We Have A Winna!


The lovely Lori of G'night girl fame gets the win on my Do Me contest. It seems that she knows me better than all y'all. At least from my perspective. These things are all relative of course and the answer to most of the questions was "It depends." but she was the only one to guess BEER and not Vodka or Tequila so that puts her out in front. Nevertheless there were many good and entertaining guesses so I declare the meme a success. Cheers y'all! BTW congratulate Lori on her son's graduation from boot camp. Whatever your stance on the military you have to respect those who serve and the mom's who love them. That shit ain't easy.

3 comments:

Lori Stewart Weidert said...

I win! I win! I win!

Ahem.

I'd like to thank all the little people...

MG said...

wtg Lori!

does that mean she gets to do you now?

Green Eyes said...

Yeah, Lori! Congrats to your son as well!

Happy Friday, Andy!