Monday, July 10, 2006

Unconcious Mutterings


I love doing these. Whenever someone posts one I can't resist. Near as I can tell this was started by LunaNina
  1. Face it :: This sucks
  2. Healthy :: Obsession
  3. Cartoon :: Graveyard
  4. Device :: Devils
  5. Raider :: Panties
  6. Closer :: To God
  7. Admission :: Guilt
  8. Culture :: Clash
  9. Stakes :: Raised
  10. Heartbroken :: Me

It took me forever to figure out that "Cartoon Graveyard" is a reference to a line in the Paul Simon song "You Can Call Me Al." Unconcious mutterings indeed!

5 comments:

Green Eyes said...

OK, Andy, now I've got that Paul Simon song in my head! LOL

You like word play, eh? You can learn a lot about someone by these, can't you? I hope your heart heals quickly and doesn't leave too much scarring. Remember, a little scar is ok, it comes with lessons...

the not so "new" mom on the blog said...

Hi Andy, Interesting......bout the cartoon - I would never have got that!

ZooooM said...

I'm horrible at doing these. I try if someone tags me, otherwise I like to read everyone elses.

I'd have NEVER gotten the Paul Simon reference.

the not so "new" mom on the blog said...

Hi, thanks for stopping by - No I don't know wenchy's add!

.- said...

something about the word panties...