Tuesday, July 18, 2006

A couple of tests; Brain/Death


The Brain Lateralization Test ganked from my genius photographer buddy Henri Banks. Measures which side of your brain (Creative Right Brain or Logical Left Brain) is dominant. Right Brain 78% Left Brain 18% This should also come as a surprise to no one. Take the quiz.

AND

What horrible Edward Gorey death will I die?

You will drink too much gin. Not the worst way to die, but you won't remember too much of your life. Hey, at least you made some people laugh!

What a surprise. Here, take the quiz.
6612 other people got this result!
This quiz has been taken 191109 times.
3% of people had this result.

Blog on people, blog on.

7 comments:

henri Banks said...

Hmmm and i thought i am brain dead ..... I AM ALIVE LETS ROCK & ROll!!!!

Anonymous said...

Right Brain 80%
Left Brain 32%

Uhm, yeah, another big surprise.
And maybe me & Solitaire are related? Cause I got sucked dry by a leech, too, dammit. :-((

AndyT13 said...

Listen girls, if you two are going to call me a leech I'm going to stop using my world famous oral skills on you both, OK? So just quit it.

And Henri? I AM rock and roll.

:-)

erika said...

These dang quizs!!! I am addicted! How can I be 50% right and 56% left?

Anonymous said...

Please, don't ever stop using the oral skills on me. I won't call you a leech again, if you don't make me publicly beg for it.

lime said...

lol, i too will be sucked dry by a leech. mwahahaha as for my braina i am 46 % left and 46% right. whaddya know...

Green Eyes said...

OK, Andy, I'm 24% Right and 76% Left. Pretty much your direct opposite! lol

Oh, and this is great, I'm going to be smothered under a rug. Now that's something to look forward to! Can I have some of your Gin, Andy?