Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Happy 4th!


Well after a rough start to the weekend I thought I should post something positive. Seth and I played Oto's party on the roof at South Street Seaport. We played great and the fireworks were awesome. Plus I managed to get out of there fairly painlessly. It's only rock and roll but I like it. We played an hour and a half straight. Monkees, Stones, U2, Blues and rock and roll. Styling. We played the Slovak National anthem and of course the Star Spangled Banner. W00T!

8 comments:

lime said...

ahhhh, much better. glad things picked up and got better. met mr lime at a monkees concert,btw

Anonymous said...

sounds awesome. I totally wish I'd been there.

MG said...

THAT sounds awesome....
and is that a tambourine???

ok, now you got me going....
"Hey! Mr. Tambourine Man, play a song for me,
I'm not sleepy and there is no place I'm going to.
Hey! Mr. Tambourine Man, play a song for me,
In the jingle jangle morning I'll come followin' you."

AndyT13 said...

Why yes, that IS a tambourine under my foot (in my pocket?) but I AM quite happy to see you! Very observant of you! I hate the fact that outfit makes me look so tubby. I happened to pick the baggy pants and T-shirt that day. They're just hanging off me!

Green Eyes said...

Glad your weekend improved! See, I keep hearing the Monkees theme, and I've added Tambourine Man to the mix now, too!

Anonymous said...

Finally... I'm glad that day ended in such a nice way... I'm sure you enjoy playing even more than partying... ;-))

Jes said...

Glad things got a little better.

You weren't the only miserable one, though...I was soooo homesick on the 4th this year!!

ZooooM said...

Cool roof party!