Thursday, January 12, 2006

Blast From The Past and HNT


Not the most flattering picture of me but it IS summer time, it IS on my boat, Gala. This is really an after thought shot. I haven't been much inclined to take or post anything at all but I hate to let y'all down as I do love seeing you all here. SPECIAL SHOUTOUT to one of my oldest and dearest friends who's been reading for a couple of weeks and finally got 'round to saying hello. Please give a warm welcome to Screen Name Boycott! Hey! The crowd goes wild! Hopefully I'll be posting some of SNB's lovely writing sometime soon. Must get permission first. Meantime go to the previous post and make with the clicky on the linkys. Lovely new tunesies for your lovely little earsies. Moresies to comesies. My God, where are my meds? Cheers! I go to fight a ticket. Hopefully I won't wind up in jail. it was JUST a STOP SIGN! Geez!

9 comments:

~ Amanda X&O said...

Oh to be summer again...


Happy HNT

Just Me said...

Happy HNT! Nice summer pic.

Wenchy said...

I think you have yummy shoulders.

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhhhh summer ... I'm in Texas and it's sort of like that right now. Well, maybe that heat is from all of the fires. heh. Great blast from the past picture! Happy HNT!

AndyT13 said...

I'm BAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back in the saddle again!!!!!!!!!!
I'm BAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lelly said...

Looks like a lot of us are thinking about the summer...Belated HHNT!

Lori Stewart Weidert said...

A stop sign is, after all, just a suggestion. Did you tell them that?

You look cutesies in this picture.

This entries cracked me upsies.

Chickie said...

What a nice sight for the eyesies!
I think that is a good photo!

clew said...

GAH! I miss summer!

Can blowboaters and powerboaters be friends? They hate each other where I live ;). Well, not me personally, but as a general rule. Mostly because the blowboaters are trying to take over all the waterways and kick us powerboaters out with hp limits. Punks.