Tuesday, November 15, 2005

10, 500 words = 21% done

Ack. At this rate even daily I'm not going to make it. I need to up my daily word count or start hitting some big days. My fucking right hand is killing me. I need drugs. Arrgghh! I'm toying with the idea of posting a preview but I really don't want to do that until I'm ready for some feedback. Right now too busy trying to get done. I don't want to get sidetracked with minor points unless I beat the deadline. Plenty of time for edits later. Also I don't want to give away the cow. After all, maybe someone will buy her. Ciao bellas e bellos.

3 comments:

blair said...

Hey Andy! Thanks for stopping by my blog as well! You are much further along than me and I think you are going to get er done!!
I'm counting on having the Thanksgiving holiday to finish. The Saturday after Thanksgiving I am heading to Vegas. Hopefully I will be celebrating completion???

Cheers and Good Luck! We need it!!

ZooooM said...

You could probably program a bot to shoot out words for you, then fill in around that?

Bougie Black Boy said...

Keep on Keepin on