Thursday, December 21, 2006

Anchor HNT

Here I am with my anchor. Lord knows I need a big one.

Here's my "Word Cloud". This little proggie analyzes your blog and displays the most common words by size. You can tweak it some though I didn't.

Click here to Git yer own Thanks to Spinning girl! for love, support and the linky! I wish her many more happy sober years. Happy/Merry to Lori at This Just In. I wish her sone to come back from Iraq safe and sound. Finally, cheers to Madam X for shouting me out. I was her first commenter as she's been a good friend. She's gotten me in trouble more times than not just by being herself and associating with me. I forgive her and wish her all the dirty s e x she wants.
HNT y'all!

10 comments:

lime said...

i notice the big print says....'andyt good people' yeah, you's good people....

HHNT

Lori Stewart Weidert said...

Nice big...anchor.

I did that cloud thing, and the words "fuck" "fucking" "fucker" did NOT come up. Fuck. I have to punch up my blog a bit, to make cool clouds.

Thanks for your well-wishes. Love ya, merry merry right back.

erika said...

Great post! You should feel pretty proud of yourself!

Happy Holidays!

Suze said...

Andy, you deserve a good pat on the back. What you have achieved is truely something to be proud of.

Happy Christmas HNT sweetie ;)

Madame X said...

Heh, is that an anchor in your pocket or are you just happy to see me!

Anonymous said...

Cute! Yippee that you’re back …

Regal said...

Happy Holidays!!!!!

Mark Leslie said...

Happy HNT, welcome back and here's wishing you many great gigs with the band in the New Year!

Anonymous said...

HHNT!! Thanks for the sweet comments and Merry Christmas too =)

Spinning Girl said...

Merry Christmas!

Nice big anchor.

Nice big F word in your cloud.

Nice big booze-free life!

Have a wonderful holiday season and remember to always ask about the punch. :)

All the good things, and a big ol' smooch,
SG