Friday, June 09, 2006

WHAT is UP?

Blogger has been really slow and unfriendly lately. People have been switching to wordpress and typad in droves it seems. I hope Blogger gets it together. Notice how well things worked until Google bought them? Bah. Thursday is a bad day to be down too. I miss my comments! Anyway, apropos of nothing, here's a license plate my pal and buddy Lori snapped for me. Apparently there's an earlier version of me out there somewhere. Upgrade people! AndyT13 is a FAR superior product to AndyT 5. 4 out of 5 researchers say so! The 5th one is wearing cement shoes in the East river. You have been warned. Gratzie!

7 comments:

ilaiy said...

Haa I have seen this licence plate somewhere ..

./thanks
ilaiy

Anonymous said...

LMAO Andy. Thanks for stopping by and thanks for your commnet. Have a great weekend man.
TG

Dusty said...

PREGO ... You ended with Gratzie

lime said...

i have to say, since i found andyt13 my complexion has cleared up, my breath is minty fresh, i have greater stamina, and i can slice, dice, julienne, chop, and puree with ease. thank you andyt13! (insert vapid smile and vacant eyes as i pose adoringly)

Mistify said...

13 is WAY better than silly old 5

.- said...

5 is an unlucky number! so very bad - for me anyway ....
info I didn't know, thanks ...
I am going to have to switch knowing google bought blogger - my kids live in google

Lori Stewart Weidert said...

You forgot to mention how I crawled between cars in front of 1 million diners at an outdoor cafe to get this precious shot for you!

I did. I did that for you. Your welcome.