Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Nobody Knows



My lover left me but nobody knows
Back to her family but nobody knows
She's got a new job but nobody knows
She left me empty but nobody knows

So I bought a shotgun but nobody knows
And I bought some shells but nobody knows
I'll only need one but nobody knows
It's just as well that nobody knows

I'm leaving early but nobody knows
I'm going sailing but nobody knows
Out on the river where nobody knows
Set out my anchor where nobody knows

Drink lots of whiskey but nobody knows
Ain't gone to miss me but nobody knows
Empty the bottle but nobody knows
Drink my last swallow but nobody knows

I'll take my shoes off but nobody knows
A shell in the chamber but nobody knows
I'll kiss the barrel but nobody knows
A toe on the trigger but nobody knows

I'll put my foot down but nobody knows
One final flash now but nobody knows
They'll think I'm drownded but nobody knows
One final splash now but nobody knows

------Incidentally I just noticed that today is the one year anniversary of this blog.
Whoop-de-fuckin-do. Technically it's not really until next month since it was a month between the first and second posts because I'm an idiot. Happy Happy unbirthday to me.

32 comments:

AndyT13 said...

DISCLAIMER: This is a work of fiction.

.- said...

fiction scmiction
I'm gonna have to wrtite a tale decribing what happened to me when I clicked in a saw a gun
I had no idea you liked guns and I became all a flutter -
twitterpated with weaponry I be...

ahh maybe I'll go take my HNT pics now

AndyT13 said...

Twitterpated! Now that thar's a three dollar werd fer shur! I love it!

MG said...

love it.

Michelle said...

guns I dont like....a half nekkid man playing a guitar?? Now THAT I like...hehe

HHNT ;)

Anonymous said...

half-nekkid, man & guitar *definitely* go well together!

happy hnt :).

l.
x

Leesa said...

Oooh...like a nekkid chest and a guitar! HHNT ;)

S said...

Dang, its one o them gun totin crying tunes! Hi Andy!

Anonymous said...

I like it all--gun, guitar, hairy chest. Even the sad sad song.

Wenchy said...

Love the guitar....

Polt said...

What's beneath the strategically placed guitar? nobody knows. :)

HAPPY HNT!

Suze said...

Andy, I'm clicking and I can't get that damn gun to go off!

Happy HNT sweetie ;)

Madame X said...

Gee Andy...feeling a little down?

Nice chest there Andy me boy!

Phoebe Fay said...

Never noticed the similarity between guitars and guns quite like that before. Hmmmmm.

Fun pic! Happy HNT!

lime said...

love the guitar shot. those lyrics worry me. HHNT

AndyT13 said...

To those expressing concern for my continued existence, I thank you.
Don't worry. It's just a cry for attention. When I actually BUY a shotgun? Then worry. Until then it's all just shit talkin'.

AndyT13 said...

Earnest Hemingway commited suicide with a shot gun. The little known fact is so did his son and three of his grand children. Weird hunh? You'd think that sort of behavior would tend to limit those genes from spreading.

Green Eyes said...

Gotta love a guy that can play some music! So, what are you playing for us, Andy?

Anonymous said...

love the pic, but I am concerned about the lyrics...

Happy HNT!

Moosekahl said...

Oh my...happy HNT

Bella said...

HHNT!!! It's a very merry unbirthday..... TO YOU!!!!

Randi said...

Happy Blogiversary and HNT! Lookin' good, Nekked Guitarist.

Naughty K said...

Great Photo...and please cheer up.
HHNT!!!

Lelly said...

Chin up Andy...it's yer birhtdee! Congratulations and HHNT!

The Melody Censor said...

So sad my friend!

In the words of Willie Nelson...
"I'd like to get even
With you cause you're leavin'.
But sad songs and waltzes aren't selling this year."

Hang in there Andy!

Happy (or unhappy) blogaversary, and here's to happier days (and HNTs) to come!

Lee Ann said...

Wow, My one year is today (Thursday, June 29)at the Castle!
Happy Blog birthday!
Great picture btw...love it.
Happy HNT!

Sexy Duet said...

Great pic Andy, and I actually like the words. Nice to know we all have periods where we feel that way. HHNT!

exile said...

an HNT ballad!

Phain said...

any other *cough cough* big guns?? *~*happy hnt sugar*~*

The Middle Child said...

Ummm wow.
Happy 1st!

Theresa said...

Happy Birthday, Baby!

keda said...

so my being lates not too big of a deal.. i've got a month..

happy late hnt babe and happy unbirthday
:)