Friday, September 09, 2005

Sweet goodness

Well, it's been a weird week. No sooner do I fall in love when literally every woman I've slept with in the last year has called and wants to 'get together'. Sheesh. Some took it better than others that I'm really not on the market anymore. The one who had claimed to be pregnant decided that was a good time to confess it was all a lie just to hurt and freak me out. Lovely.
I hope she doesn't think this means I'll be glad to hear from her in the future. Whatever, my shit is squeaky clean. I've been honest with everyone about everything (as opposed to being the opportunistic dog I usually am). I hope the Gods will reward my honesty with a long healthy relationship. My best friend decided my new nickname was "SuperDawg." I said "No way man, I'm all in the clear now." He said "Too late man. The reputation has been established." Well, I suppose so, but God dammit I'm going to let this woman make an honest man of me.

1 comment:

AndyT13 said...

Thanks Cindy. I can't imagine what it would be like to be 3 hours from the ocean. I'm about 3 minutes from the Hudson River and the beach is maybe a 20 minute drive. The notion of being that far from the water gives me the willies. Brrr! Anyway thanks for your kind words.