Friday, March 09, 2007

A friend's son off to war

All right you lot (whoever you are) whether you comment here or not now is the time to make your voices heard. My very dear bloggy friend G'night Girl is having a hard time right now. Her son Brian got on a plane this morning at 2AM to fly to Kuwait and thence to Bahgdad for the next 18 to 24 months as part of the US Army. Whoever you are please do me this favor and go leave Gnight Girl a comment. Tell her you love her and her son and that everything's going to be fine, OK? Please? I'll consider it a personal favor. Thank you. Be Thou Blessed.

4 comments:

ALRO said...

Done!! ;)

Lori Stewart Weidert said...

Aww, thanks Andy. I'm all chokey-uppy now. Love ya!

lime said...

i'm headed over there right now...

Mermaiden said...

Hi Andy: In the process of trying to send a note to G,night Girl, I now have a Google account and a Blog. Hoping it all works OK. May need advice from you the expert. Talk later?