I found this on http://headrush.typepad.com/ by way of www.gapingvoid.com
It pointed up some pretty important things I knew but hadn't thought about much.
Answer in the comments, email me or just consider yourself tagged!
0) What's your name and website URL? (optional, of course)
1) What's the most fun work you've ever done, and why?
2) A. Name one thing you did in the past that you no longer do but wish you did?
3) Name one thing you've always wanted to do but keep putting it off?
4) A. What two things would you most like to learn or be better at, and why?
5) If you could take a class/workshop/apprentice from anyone in the world living or dead, who would it be and what would you hope to learn?
6) What three words might your best friends or family use to describe you?
7) Now list two more words you wish described you...
8) What are your top three passions? (can be current or past, work, hobbies, or causes)
9) Write--and answer--one more question that YOU would ask someone
10) What is one question you wish people would ask themselves?
Unrelated Bonus: Great recommended reading list!