Friday, August 12, 2005

Baby I need Schoolin'

Some lessons I'm trying to learn:

First: I've spent most of the last two years doing damage control on relationships that weren't satisfying to begin with. Lesson: stop wasting time. Life's too short. Stop trying to bring back the dead and seek out the living.

Second: hanging around an unhappy and unhealthy relationship until 'the right time comes' to give it up is retarded. There's never a good time and you only make things worse.

Third: being self destructive because you're unhappy in your relationship is a feedback system. I have literally nothing to show for it except worse health. Great.

It's time to change things up a little. How about stop drinking and smoking yourself to death and get healthy? I hear that's more effective than anti-depressants and cheaper too.

No comments: